27 Mac 2014

~ I've learned ..........~

 


I've learned that everything does happen for a reason.
I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, 
and it will be better tomorrow. 
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. 
I've learned not to take things too seriously because it just stresses you out too much.
I've learned that you have to make mistakes in order to learn from them

I've learned that eventually people will forget what you said, 
people will forget what you did, 
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I've learned that...... I still have a lot to learn.

# Aku belajar...dlm hidup tak semuanya indah..tak semuanya bahagia..tak semuanya wangi..dan bahagia itu...terlalu mahal harganya.......


1 ulasan:

  1. betul kak, klu sentiasa bahagia kita akn lupa pada yg susah...be strong dear!

    BalasPadam